Effective date: September 11, 2018
Martini Lutheran Church (“Martini”, “Martini Lutheran”, “Martini Lutheran Church”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Collected Information and Usage
We collect a variety of different types of personal information for various reasons to provide you with accurate responses and to help improve our Service we offer solely to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with different types of Personally Identifiable Information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Full Name (First and Last Name Parents/Guardians)
- Full Name (First and Last Name Children)
- Child’s Birth Date and any other information supplied by you
- Baptismal Birthdays, Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Educational Status
- Email Address
- Phone Number(s)
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Emergency Contact Person, Phone and Relationship
- Medical Information
(Doctor’s Contact Information, Allergies, Dietary Information, Medical Conditions, etc.)
- Financial Information via Subsplash Donations
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information regarding how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your Computer’s Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), Browser Information, the pages of our Service that you visit, time, date, duration of those visits, scripts to track information to improve, analyze our Service we offer to you to make ensure safety, security of our users and Service.
Examples of Cookies We Use:
- Security Cookies:
We use some unique Cookies to handle Security measures to ensure the safety and security of our Service using SSL encryption algorithms.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes such as but not limited to:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive social features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- Provide Service and community support
- Provide analysis or valuable information to improve our Service
- Monitor the usage and security of our Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues as they arise
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or property or Service(s) of Martini Lutheran Church
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the Personal Safety of the users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of thirteen (13).
We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us as soon as possible. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers as soon as possible.
- By email: ad[email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: http://martinilutheran.org/contact-us-2/
- By phone number: +1 (410)752-7817
We will get back to you as soon as possible, if you do not get an answer when you call please leave a detailed message including your name and number so that we may contact you as soon as possible.