The inner circle dates back to 1868, initially installed in the original church structure. The outer circle fabricated in 1977 for the new church building, consisting of symbols of eight Apostles. These symbols were salvaged from the upper sections of the 10 side stained glass windows in the old Martini sanctuary. The upper sections of these windows were not used in the new sanctuary.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email