Monthly Archives: July 2017

Martini Lutheran Church’s 150th Anniversary

On May 10, 1868, there were 37 stars on the American flag, Andrew Johnson was the President of the United States, and the congregation of Martini Lutheran Church dedicated its house of worship. One hundred and fifty years is pretty … Continue reading

Posted in History | Comments Off on Martini Lutheran Church’s 150th Anniversary