Monthly Archives: February 2015

Martini Lutheran Church’s School on Leadenhall Street 1860

Martini Lutheran Church which is now located on Henrietta and Hanover Streets in Baltimore had its first school house on Leadenhall Street.  The school was in the southern school district of our Mother church, Second German Evangelical utheran Church, St. … Continue reading

Posted in History, Uncategorized | Comments Off on Martini Lutheran Church’s School on Leadenhall Street 1860