Monthly Archives: January 2014

Second German Evangelical Lutheran St. Paul’s Church 1835-1867

    Second German Evangelical Lutheran Church, the mother church for the first three Missouri Synod Churches in Baltimore, was organized on November 1,1835.  More than 200 hundred people “subscribed themselves” to the new church under the leadership of Rev. … Continue reading

Posted in History | Comments Off on Second German Evangelical Lutheran St. Paul’s Church 1835-1867